Pages

Paypal

Saturday, January 9, 2016

I can't get no sleep

Share this
So, a couple of days ago i wrote that i'm going to do some memory training to better my cognitive abilites, focus etc, i also promised myself to at least do my best to learn Spanish in one month, January in particular :D One day i started to play Path Of Exile again and before i knew it had spent the more than half a day for gaming. As i'm not able to move around a lot because of my knees, then it's difficult to waste enough energy during a day to get a good night's sleep later on. So i'm a bit sleepless and tired, not in a very good place to do quite demanding memory exercises and the learning of a new language has also suffered but at least i'm having fun while leveling my marauder in PoE. If i didn't have problems with sleep then who knows what my life would look like or where i'd be :D
So i'm basically on a heavy gaming trip and hopefully i can snap out of it and find satisfaction from reading, learning and other creative activities like that. Guess my brain is lacking some stuff that gets released during long distance running or during heavy workout (dead lift, squats, etc). Cannabis provides the brain with similar stuff which has similar effects that long distance running does.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3262477/Runner-s-high-triggers-brain-MARIJUANA-Study-finds-exercise-activates-cannabinoid-receptors.html

So long story short- go fuck yourselves, Estonian government and it's officials who took my cannabis, it was actually important for my body and mind.
You fucking Eastern European pieces of shit, ex-communist shits. Did i say fuck you? Fuck you. I'm a citizen of this country and as long as i don't hurt other citizens with my cannabis habit, then it should be no ones business what i do with my body and mind, you fucking inquisition enforcing, tie-wearing, ass-sucking, propaganda-driven, fear-based, anti-science, ideological, witch-hunting, xanax-valium-coffee-alcohol-tobacco-antidepressants-supersticious-prejudiced-weak-minded-following-orders-"it's only my job"- piss-heads.
"Why?", you ask. Well because i can and because i own my body and soul and you are not the keeper of my body and soul.










No comments:

Post a Comment